Sunday, April 12, 2009

April showers

Today is Easter, and it's a rainy one! Yesterday was beautiful though, and I am excited to say that I got my first little sunburn of the season! This is great news because in the middle of May a few of us are going to the beach for Justin & Allison's wedding and I need a little bit of a tan so I don't blind people.
It's so hard to believe that we only have about 3 weeks of school until graduation! It will come so fast, and that worries me a little because there is still so much to get done. One of my projects which is due is a import/export plan for logistics. Michael and I are planning to import dickies (the fake turtlenecks) from Vietnam to the US. Fortunately our route should avoid pirates! However, just for fun, I think pirates will still be included in our presentation :)
This next weekend our classmates from India are cooking us a dinner! They did this last year and it was so good! I even actually think I handled the spice pretty well.
Well, I'm off to be productive for the rest of the day!

No comments: