Sunday, January 18, 2009

loving that today is the middle of the weekend, not the end

Usually Sunday is bittersweet because it is a weekend day, but the last weekend day. Not this weekend! MLK day is tomorrow, so no school!!! I will be going in to work tomorrow, but no big deal.
As far as what I have on my agenda for classwork...
This weekend I will be working on a case assignment for our Strategic Management class, navigating through SAP for Enterprise Systems, and beginning research on sustainability and global logistics for my Global Logistics class.
Currently I am very glad I took an extra class last semester because with only three major classes this semester I now have more time for work and for doing other things (this is why I actually went to the gym multiple days this week :)).

Well, today is a beautiful day in Fayetteville, so I am heading out to enjoy it!

No comments: