Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in the daily grind

The first two days of our last semester have now come and gone.
This semester my earliest class starts at 9:30. On Mondays and Wednesdays I don't begin until 11:00!! As of Sunday night, my plan was to go to the gym monday morning and get some erands completed before class. What actually happened: I slept in, got my stuff ready, and went right to class :) I did go to the gym after I left Land O' Lakes though! Today I had two classes, worked on some work at my house, returned to the gym, and then headed to Bible study.

After leaving the gym...my thoughts on Fayetteville: My favorite part: I know people everywhere! My least favorite part: I know people everywhere! (Long story I'm not getting in to)

Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll do a better job of getting up and being productive before class!
I'm excited about tomorrow evening because I'm going to a cookout for one of my friend's birthdays! Hopefully after getting back into my workout routine I'll be able to move, but I'm not counting on it! I'm already sore!

No comments: