Monday, September 29, 2008

procrastination...not recommended

On Wednesday (that's in two days) is our first test in accounting. It is Monday night after 6 and I have yet to begin studying....so, I thought, what a great time to add a blog entry. :)

Once my test is over, this is going to be a pretty good week. I am attending a workshop on executive interviewing on Wednesday night, which is just in-time b/c I have my first real interview on Thursday. I will be visiting a company I made contacts with at a networking event held by the Walton MBA last week. I'm excited b/c I think this company will really fit into what I am looking for once I get out of school. I'll keep you posted.

Well, I really need to get busy with studying now...sorry so short.

1 comment:

Dave said...

yeah, its just as bad as waiting until 4 hours before a sector report is due for finance to get started...