Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hooray for Thursday!

There are several great blogs out in the e-world that you could be reading right now, so I just feel privileged that you are visiting mine. Make sure to check back often as I will be updating posts at least twice weekly.

So here we are already in week 4 of the semester and I feel like we just began last week.
I know this sounds weird, but I'm excited for an extended class session tonight. Our Retail Finance class is having a 3 hour session to learn how to run a location intelligence software program. We have a guest visitor from the Gadberry Group who will teach us all he can in the limited amount of time about finding the right data needed to make wise retail location decisions. Hopefully I will be able to actually apply this information in order to help my current employer decide on future locations.

Once this extended session ends, the weekend begins! The hogs have a big test this weekend with Alabama in town. Go Hogs! I'll be back with more updates next week.

No comments: