Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chilirhea 2009 in the snow!

Well, there's a little dusting of snow outside this morning and it happens to be the day of Chilirhea! With an expected high of 29 outside and the fact that I'm cold natured, I almost thought of not going, but I have been promised heaters. :) I'm not really sure what to expect from today because I have never attended Chilirhea, but I do expect much great food from my classmates and others!

This past week flew by! I went bowling two nights, attended the suppy chain symposium, worked, did some homework, and other than that, I'm pretty sure this week didn't actually have 7 full days in it.

After Chilirhea I will be studying today for our upcomming Global Logistics test on Tuesday.
I've got to get some breakfast and get ready for Chilirhea now. I'll let you know how it goes later.

1 comment:

Rebel Smith, Ed.D. said...

Okay, I laughed OUT LOUD. Chilirhea! Too funny. I am glad you went. Sounds like fun.